LANGUAGE: Languages used for the training: English, but many languages for 6+ groups. The language of the course can be arranged according to the characteristics of the groups in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Number of Training Days: 5 Days
Lessons per week: 30 English Language
Lesson Duration: 09:00-15:00 for a day
Length and fees: 70 Auro per a day/person
Class Size: Maximum 20
Language level: A1/A2
Suitable for: School administrators, school staff, teachers and Everyone
COURSE BACKGROUND AND COURSE OVERVIEW:
This course provides information on the physical practices that teachers and students use in their daily lives. And this is a course for teachers who want to teach differently, including physical experiences. Information transmitted in this course reveals many issues that have remained unanswered in many people’s minds. Like: How does an airplane fly? How does the moon spin around the sun?
And dozens of other issues that teachers can use to link an example for a practical way to make their subject and lesson interested and useful for students.
It will be a wonderful course to obtain more experience and knowledge for teachers, in this course they will learn how to use and link physics practices and materials to the other subject’s lessons to have useful, inclusive and interesting class.
- To provide recent insights on innovative materials and cutting edge materials research
• To develop an awareness of the potential of working with new materials in Science class
• To promote experimental real inquiry-based & problem-based science at school
• To inspire innovation in science didactical practice and curricula
• To learn to enhance students creativity and innovation capability
• To improve the abilities to work collaboratively and exchange best practices in transnational groups
• To show you physics everywhere around us
• To explain why some things we observe happen the way they do and how to link it to other
• To show you that physics does not need complicated mathematics to be understandable
• To make you think
• To ensure the generalization of communication skills to the unique needs of exceptional learners in instructional settings, and promote a positive attitude toward a typical student
CONTENT AND METHODOLOGY:
-Making the physics and science lessons relevant to the daily lives
-Comparing and contrasting them to the gender gap
Program (Training activities):
-sharing thoughts and ideas with the group
-sightseeing and the school visits
After confirming registration, participants will be informed about the details of the course (arrival, daily program). Participants will be able to introduce themselves and bring a few examples of routines and practices that they apply to their teaching.
Module1: Flipped Classrooms
Module2: Technological Developments
Module3: Innovative ideas for students and education
Module4: ICT and Innovation
Module5: Finding online tools for physics education
Module6: Science and Physics
- Light interacting materials
• Materials for a sustainable world
• The Internet of Things
• Printed and wearable electronics
• Setting up a materials science show and other outreach activities
Certificate – All participants will get a Europass Mobility document along with a certificate on completion of the course.
-Welcome to the participants
-A quick introduction to the course
-Physics and its fields used in different areas
-Physical Practices that teachers can use in their daily lives
-The relations of physics, its contributions to science and how can we relate them in our daily real lives
-The relationship between physics education and science
-Relation of physics and mathematics
-Their contributions to science
-Scientific researches about the physics
-Annual reports show the development of physics in education
-Visits to the historical places
-Distribution of the certificates of participation
CERTIFICATIONS: At the end of the course; Participants will take ”Certificate of Participant”, ”Europass Mobility Certificate”, ”Staff Mobility Agreement‘‘ and BlueCore International Company Invoice certificates.
You can follow course dates, locations and application processes here!