CATCHING FUTURE WITH ROBOTICS CODING
LANGUAGE: Languages used for the training: English, but many languages for 6+ groups. The language of the course can be arranged according to the characteristics of the groups in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
Number of Training Days: 5 Days
Lessons per week: 30 English Language
Lesson Duration: 09:00-15:00 for a day
Length and fees: 70 Auro per a day/person
Class Size: Maximum 20
Language level: A1/A2
Suitable for: School administrators, school staff, teachers and Everyone
COURSE BACKGROUND AND COURSE OVERVIEW:
This Erasmus course is organized to train teachers about the Robotics and Coding topics. Robotic is a work field that includes all of the machine and the control systems, the computer systems, and the space sciences. Designations of the mechanisms, addition of the electronically equipment, controlling them in digital environments, and other some studies about the topic contribute to the improvements of the mechanic, mechatronics, computer hardware, and software, control and automation skills, space and aviation, electric-electronic engineering, etc.
–To teach children how to be experienced in the robotic field
-To gain them autonomic and motor skills
-To integrate them with engineering and computer skills
-To give them an inclusive education related to the science and ICT
-To teach children to control automatic systems
CONTENT AND METHODOLOGY:
This education will content the robotic education for children, and their motor skills and improvement. The sessions and education will be mainly about robotic systems and autonomic robots. The components of a robot and the control of the computer systems will provide teachers’ teaching innovation and technology usage to their students.
METHODS: Lectures, exercises, discussions, teamwork, role-playing, study visits
-STEM, STEAM AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH ROBOTIC
Program (Training activities):
-sharing thoughts and ideas with the group
-sightseeing and the school visits
After confirming registration, participants will be informed about the details of the course (arrival, daily program). Participants will be able to introduce themselves and bring a few examples of routines and practices that they apply to their teaching.
Module1: Robot education
Module2: Scientific and computational skills
Module3: The controlling of the robotic systems with technology
Module4: The daily usage of the common robotic developers
Module5: The autonomy and computer skills at an early age
The acquisitions that teacher will gain at the end of the course:
- To learn the history of the use of robots in education and current developments.
- To learn the use and application of robotic theories in education.
- To learn and teach the limitations and importance of using robots in education.
- To learn how to teach methods and techniques for using robots in education.
- To be experienced about computational thinking skills and basic components.
- To learn unplugged events and uses them.
- To learn and teach the algorithm and flow diagram.
- To meet binary number systems and performs ASCII conversion.
- To learn and comprehend how computers work.
- To understand the hardware and software components of robots
- To learn cable and/or wireless data transfer methods.
- To show motion control using servo motors.
- To perform hold-lift-release robot activity.
- To learn color detection, object detection, touch-stop, distance, etc. sensors.
- To activate the line-following robot.
- To make robots active, which separate objects.
- To activate the robot car with parking sensor.
- Takes care to use effective time management techniques.
-Welcome to the participants
-A quick introduction to the course
-Why this education is necessary?
-Introduction of the materials used in Robotics Education
-Creating a simple plan for education’s implementations in schools
-Computer and thinking skills
-Combining the practical information related to the topic
-Introduction of basic robotic systems
-Combining lessons with innovative techniques
-Introduction of algorithm and flow diagram
-Binary numbers and puzzles
-Hardware and software
-Coding scratches with mBot engines
-Sightseeing, historical places
-Distribution of certificates
CERTIFICATIONS: At the end of the course; Participants will take ”Certificate of Participant”, ”Europass Mobility Certificate”, ”Staff Mobility Agreement‘‘ and BlueCore International Company Invoice certificates.
You can follow course dates, locations and application processes here!